BIOCHAGA (Inonotus Obliquus) – sublimated chaga mushroom extract
- Increases immune system and body resistance against viral, microbial and fungial agents.
- Increases antineoplastic immunity – different oncological diseases prevention
- Clears body – toxins, wastes, radionuclides and heavy metals excretion. Improvement of the state of health in patients with food poisoning, alcoholic intoxication, tumour intoxication etc.
- Has a restorative effect and promotes metabolism
- Accelerates body recovery after surgical operations, traumas and severe diseases
- Manages micro-elements deficiency (especially potassium and magnesium)
· Improves memory and brain metabolism recovery after traumas and strokes. Stabilizes the state of stress and depression, fights insomnia.
Indications for use
Hypotonic gallbladder and intestinal dyskinesia
Polyposis gastrica and intestinal polyposis
Constipation, gastrointestinal tract convulsions
Blood pressure stabilization and arrhythmia auxiliary
Diabetes and prediabetes as an additional hypoglycemic agent
As a symptomatic therapy improves general state in oncological patients and enhances cancer drugs cytostatic activity
- Cuts and bruises treatment - chaga mushroom powder prevents wound abscess.
- Paradontosis, periodontitis, stomatitis gargles as gargle
usage for disease prevention
The product is non-toxic at the recommended dosage and may be used for disease prevention in healthy people!
Recommended as an additional source of polyphenol compounds and micro-elements (potassium, magnesium, manganese, etc.)
Ingredients, Method of administration
Ingredients: 100% chaga mushroom extract. Natural product, does not contain artificial additives. Polyphenol compounds complex is not less than 3.4 g per 100 g of the product.
Method of administration: dissolve 1 spoon of the product (0,2-0,25 gram) in 100-200 ml of warm (up to 50) boiled water. Take for adults 2 times per day, 30 minutes before or 1.5 hour after the food ingestion. The product may be taken up to 3 times per day.
The course of treatment: 2 months. The course can be repeated with a minimal gap between courses of 7-10 days.
Shelf life: 2 years.
Idiosyncrasy, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Attention: In the course of chaga mushroom medications use, it is necessary: to stop the intravenous use of glucose, penicilline antibiotics; to consume dairy and vegetarian food, to exclude seasoned dishes and smoked products.
Dietary supplement. Not a medicine.